Monday, April 6, 2015

1 toward the Omer

chesed shebchesed

This
year's
                        seasplit:
orange-
     vested
                          Boston
T
employee
                           chides
me
(who
tried
                                  to
     use
                              a
                            ticket
that
            it
                             turns
                      out
was
                            worth
                         not
                        enough)
      for
leaving
                         my
  Charlie                Card
on
     my
                   desk,
                             gives
       me
another
                               one,
brings
                          me
to
     the
                        machine
                             to
  show
me
    how
                                  to
                    transfer
value,
   learns
                               I
                              don't
use
                           money
on
                     Passover,
                           swipes
     me
through
the
                              clear
                       sliding
doors
    with
                                  no
second
 thought
        or
                     statement
                        other
                               than
Oh,
  I
didn't
                             know

No comments:

Post a Comment