Sunday, August 25, 2013

Deconstructed

Deconstructed poem

To write a deconstructed poem
first I should probably deconstruct myself
My belief in God should be separated
into its constituent components and next
I'll take this love and put the neediness
over here the truth over there and the joy
well actually the joy goes with the truth

Love is so deep loooove lurve I lurrve you
I lurve this world its soft skin its velvety
fingers

Deconstructed

What is my head
doing over there?
And someone has decided
to arrange my finger bones
in size order on that table
My insides feel all
organized
alphabetically
I don't even know their functions anymore
And what are you doing here?
I haven't seen you outside of my heart
in years

Deconstructed

Wait! Wa-
wait! I'm not
finished with
you come back
here your arms
are out of reach

Deconstructed

Whaaaaaaaat...?
"They've either gone to bed
or they've disappeared"

Deeeeconstructed

What
are these hands
doing
on my arms
I don't
remember them

De construct

Can we unbuild it?
Yes We Can!

De Construct

Woosh
wwwoosh
what
wh
wh
w
mmm
I miss you
you light forest
grey city
gay neighborhood

Deconstruct

Missing
where
is my arm
the fingerrrs
this email
from you
a
hesitation
a
decision
I
you
my arms
you
me
my
more
wanting more
wanting north
norwhals (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment